This year is going to be bigger than ever with the greatest 18-29 year old co-ed trip to Israel!
Spend 2 amazing weeks in Israel this summer, touring the land, delving into spirituality and making lifelong friendships!
- NEW YORK – $500 (+$500 registration fees) $1,000 total.
- Must attend 8 classes
- Without classes, total price is $1,500
- LOS ANGELES – $500 (+$500 registration fees)
- Bond with Jews from NEW YORK & LOS ANGELES
- NO PRESSURE religious environment
- Tap into the spiritual side of yourself you want to bring out
- Guaranteed fun, Sephardic style
- Sephardic mentality understands (and makes fun of) you
- Flight to Israel
- Two meals a day + Shabbat meals
- Tours, transport, hikes throughout Israel
- Amazing lectures and discussions catered to Sephardim
- Get answers to the most important and essential questions about Judaism and life
- Live and learn with students from all over the world
- You can even apply if you have already been on BIRTHRIGHT!
- You are between 18 and 29 years old
- You never did an Aish Fellowships, JLE, Pathways or Meor Trip
- You ARE STILL ELIGIBLE if you went on Birthright or a High School Israel Trip
CONTACT – NY
- Aida Mojdehi 323. 251. 3530
- Francine Elo 917. 815. 2743
- Tanya Shelvester 917. 952. 2779